Update 17.01 – 5/25/17
- Corrected two forms in the Retirement Analyzer: Income – Government Sources and Income & Expenses – All Sources. First year in retirement figures were not reflecting pro-ration.
Update 17.00 – 2/21/17
- Changes to Govt Income and Govt Expenses forms and reports. ALL government expenses and income during the first year in retirement are now pro-rated based on the number of months remaining in that year. Was previously only reflecting TSP income as pro-rated, other figures were annual.
- Expiration warnings added: at 30 days, 14 days, 7 days and then every day thereafter.
- Deposit & Redeposit forms: leap year error corrected
- Annuity COLA for 2017 added
- Corrected typos in reports
- TSP Report Pages – Funds now displayed in same order as software and TSP website
- Increased font 1 point on FEGLI and Proposed & Delayed Retirement report pages
Update 16.10 – 7/26/16
1) TSP Annuity –
- Added functionality to show increase in Increasing Payments option
- Increased annuity withdrawal age to 90
- Updated Annuity Factors and Annuity Interest Rate Factors
2) Added program version verification – user can now click on Program Updates tile on the Home screen to check whether they are running the current version.
3) Added grid restrictions – rows cannot be deleted
4) Removed ability to open more than one software application at a time
1) Corrected typos in reports
2) Changed buttons to show click activity
3) Page numbering corrected for page spill-overs
4) Survivor Benefit election added to report page
5) Changed all bar chart values – now shows each respective value, not cumulative value
6) Corrections for LTC premiums on Income Analysis & LTC form– will be shown as a monthly figure in chart even when bi-weekly is selected on LTC form
7) ‘Refresh Client List’ button added to Professional screen – each time a client file is saved, it is added to the bottom of the list. This will re-alphabetize the list & eliminate any duplicates
Update 16.09 – 3/26/16
1) Changed TSP Withdrawal form – consolidated to one withdrawal method.
2) Added ability for user to manually enter a High 3 Average.
3) Corrected xFERS Survivor Benefit issue (not carrying through to other forms and reports).
4) Various other minor/cosmetic issues – no impact to reports or calculations
Update 16.01 – 16.08 – Various Dates
1) Various updates & fixes as needed or known.
Update 16.00 – 1/5/2016
1) New software release. This requires separate download – activation status should not be impacted. If you lose your activation, please send another request.
- Enhanced, User-Friendly Environment
- 2016 FEGLI Rates
- TSP Roth Option
- Full Software Training Tutorials Online
Update 15.06 – 8/20/2015
1) Maintenance Update – no impact on any calculator/analyzer calculations or report pages.
Compatibility modifications made to accommodate Windows 10
All Windows 10 (or later) activations require this update.
Update 15.05 – 4/30/2015
1) Maintenance Update of Professional Client File Transfer Utility: No impact on any calculator/analyzer calculations or report pages
Update 15.04 – 3/31/2015
1) Maintenance Update: No impact on any calculator/analyzer calculations or report pages
- Adjusted software interface with the FedRetireSoftare.com website that is used during software activation.
- All activations require this update or later update versions when they become available.
Update 15.03 – 2/18/2015
1) TSP Growth Form:
- Adjusted the maximum allowed Annual Compounded Return Rates (C, F, G, I, and S funds) based on the 10 year Average Annual Returns listed here.
2) Added Client File Backup and Restoration utility (offered to professional users only)
- Create and store a backup copy of all client files
- Restore client files if computer crashes
- Transfer client files to a new computer
- Transfer client files between two or more computers
Update 15.02 – 1/20/2015
1) TSP Contribution Form:
- Eliminated $.01 rounding error – TSP Maximum Contribution
- Eliminated TSP Catch-Up ineligibility due to $.01 rounding error – TSP Maximum Contribution
Update 15.01 – 1/1/2015
1. TSP Contribution Form:
- Increased IRS Max Contribution Limit from $17,500 to $18,000
- Increased Max Catch-UP Contribution from $5,500 to $6,000
- Increased accuracy of Percentage of Total Contribution calculations
- Increased accuracy of Percent of Salary calculation
- Increased accuracy of Biweekly Amount calculation
2) FERS Supplement – Social Security Form:
- Removed FERS Supplement COLA for special provisions retirees
Update 14.06 – 11/11/2014
1) Changed Product Offering to:
- 14-Day Free Trial (includes all features of the Personal Plus Edition except printing capabilities)
- Personal Plus Edition – Now Requires Activation Code (intended for one user – date of birth cannot be altered)
- Professional Edition (no limits)
Update 14.05.1 – 7/23/2014
1) Significant Upgrades to the Reports Generator:
- Hovering Page Preview
- Ability to Reorder Pages
- Check All & Clear All Buttons
- Page Numbering
- All Disclaimers Enhanced as well as a Stand-Alone TSP Disclaimer Added
- Ability to Print Directly From Report Creation Page
- Many more aesthetic changes to enhance user friendliness
2) Corrected failure to re-calculate rates from the print button on the FEGLI form